[Nfbf-l] Fw: United We Ride Dialogue: It's Live!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:05:37 UTC 2009

Hello again all! Here is the chance of a lifetime for us to discuss how we feel about transportation for the disabled, low income, and seniors directly with the national directors of current national programs  and how they, for the vvery first time, can listen, learn, and try to compile  our thoughts so they can come up with a National program that will work for all of us bnby using our, not their, opinions as  to what we need to make it  affordable, efficient, and  effective for all of us! I urge all of you to join me in an open debate  with these National directors and leaders in government so they will here itfrom us for the very first time  in the vvery first exchange of ideas between them and us! I hope  all of you will forward this site to all of your e-mail lists so we can get as many of us on line to discuss our needs directly to them! Thanks in advance for signing up and getting  your thoughts out there to them!  This conference started  today, but is going to be on line  for the  next 2 weeks, so hurry up and start to get your thoughts out there for them to record and implement! Your friend in the cause, Kirk Harmon