[Nfbf-l] games for the blind

Joanne jdking09 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 14 03:04:05 UTC 2009

Did you want to sell the package?
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Ramsey" <joramsey at cox.net>
To: "'NFB of Florida Listserv'" <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] games for the blind

: Hi Joann,
: I do have the Zork series, but don't know how I will get it to you because
: it is in a package of adventure games.
: Take care,
: John
:
: John A. Ramsey Jr., Esq.
:
: Gainesville, FL 32609
:
: (352) 505-6642
:
:
:
: This communication contains information that may be confidential and/or
: legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual or
: entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this communication
in
: error, please call us at (352) 505-6642 and destroy any associated printed
: materials and delete the electronic material from any computer. Please be
: aware that any unauthorized disclosure, use or publication of this
: communication or the information it contains may result in criminal and/or
: civil liability. Due to this message being transmitted over the Internet,
: John Ramsey cannot assure that the messages are secure.  If you are
: uncomfortable with such risks, you may decide not to use email to
: communicate with John Ramsey.  Please contact us immediately at (352)
: 505-6642 if you decide not to use email.  You must also be aware that
email
: messages may be delayed or undelivered through circumstances beyond our
: control.  Thank you.
:
:
: