[Nfbf-l] chapter fundraising phone conference 11/18/09

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Sun Nov 15 14:13:36 UTC 2009

Rachel
I was hoping someone from your chapter could be there. If not, send me your questions anyway. I think I can arrange for you to hear the recording. If this type of conference is helpful, or if we can't cover enough in two hours, we may try another in January.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer