[Nfbf-l] FW: homecoming

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 13:00:00 UTC 2009

Hello Sherrill,
Congratulations on you new parter, I want wait to meet her. I am so glad
that you made friends with my friend that was in your class. I know you were
an inspiration to her. I cannot wait until she is back.
I know that getting a new guide dog partner was a hard decision for you to
make. I think you made the right one.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward