[Nfbf-l] An appeal for help

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:26:06 UTC 2009

Dwight, I sent this out to all of my groups I am associated with as well as
all of my friends and e-mail list! I am personally going to contribute some
cash to this family and anything else I can muster up from browsing around
in my rooms and garage as well. I am hoping that our blind community will
read this and show this family that we all stand behind each other in a time
of need like they are in now and due whatever we neede to do to get this
family back on their feet!  It is such a shame that this man lost his job so
unexpected due to his loss of  sight causing his whole life to crumble
around him so rapidly! I just got off the phone with Diane and I know that
she is such a wonderful person and would not endorse this family if she
didn't totally believe in them, so I am hoping that all of us will spread
this request of hers not only to our friends, but to all we know as well!
Your friend in the cause, Kirk