[Nfbf-l] National Convention to be Held in Orlando

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 20:40:49 UTC 2009

Yes, we knew that that Dr. Maurer has been in Florida doing some scrouting and that holding future conventions in this state was a distinct possiblty, but have been cautioned ageinst releasing the informatin before the official declaration is made.

Remember, about 15 years ago, a Hollywood, Florida hotel wss announced and then the contract was cancelled.

If the 2011 and future conventions really do take place in Florida, if will mean a lot of work for all of us, as well as a great honor for our affiliate.

Dan Hicks