[Nfbf-l] Digital book players

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:53:22 UTC 2009

There was a testing program that was implemented and local Librarians asked
their customers that  they wish to be testers for there input by signing
them up for a 60 day testing  period, I happened  to be one of them and even
though I am a Veteran, it  didn't have anything to do with the choices made
for the testing individuals picked. KH