[Nfbf-l] thanksgiving

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 08:34:39 UTC 2009

I know it's early, but I wanted to wish all on the list a wonderful thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for. Topping the list is Gina of course, living in the U.S. and much more. Gina, and I are staying home for Thanksgiving we are having some friends over to share the day. What a great holiday you eat  turkey, and watch football. well that is what we will be doing. I would like to know what others are doing for the holiday. everyone have a happy, and a safe Thanksgiving.
Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcast.net