[Nfbf-l] Official Announcement

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 15:01:21 UTC 2009

Dan, I have had a great relationship with Harris Rosen  for many years now,
and have had many functions at his hotels and golf courses! He has the most
professional staff in all of his Hotels that you and the rest of the NFB
will be pleasantly surprised how easy they make everything come to fruition.
I had my last event with them at Rosens Shingle creek Resort and it was a
golf tournament and it went fantastic. It was our first time for a golf
event and the entire staff made it so smooth that you would of thought we
had done it for years! LOL! Mr. Rosen is a very compassionate person when it
comes to the blind and our disabled community and has never allowed his
stature in the community keep him from helping or caring! I am so glad to
see the NFB National convention come  to not  only Orlando, but to his
establishments as well. His Hotels are all a step above all others! Your
friend in the cause, Kirk