[Nfbf-l] Happy Thanksgiving

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 21:42:27 UTC 2009

Hello Dan, I didn't get an opportunity to read this until now which is a bit
late due to Vicki and I traveling and I not turning on my lap top until now,
but I thank you for such a sincere Thanksgiving day wish! I am hoping that
you and Gloria had a wonderful Thanksgiving day shared with wonderful
friends, family, and best of all, great food! LOL! In any event, A belated
Happy Thanksgiving day to you and yours! Kirk