[Nfbf-l] Like to Dance? great food!!!

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 28 07:19:07 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone!  and happy post Thanksgiving!  A to Z Adaptive Aids is
hosting a dinner and danceing with a live band (Vic and the VTO's) on
December 5th in Brooksville. (just north of Tampa)   We're expecting around
150 couples and singles of course to enjoy this nice evening.  We're going
to have a couple tables set up during this event showing our independent
living aids and of course if allowed a NFB flag there as well.  How do we
get brochures to place out on the table?  This is open to the public and all
that is above and beyond our expendetures for throwing this event will go
towards provideing: magnifiers, talking products, kitchen aids...  to those
that are not able to financially purchase them for themselves.  Perhaps some
of you are close enough to come enjoy the evening and have a great time
while helpping others.  If so contact us (Holly Schneider or Dave Wermuth)
at 352-593-4063  The dinner starts at six pm and danceing begins around
seven thirty till nine thirty or so.   Tickets are $15 however if your a NFB
member you'll get 2 for the price of 1.  Happy Holidays everyone,

Dave Wermuth
A to Z Adaptive Aids