[Nfbf-l] Recording of chapter fundraising conference call

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 22:16:52 UTC 2009

Hello everyone
If you would like to hear the recording of the first chapters fundraising phone conference, please contact me off list and I will send you the playback access information. We discussed some fundraisers that were successful with chapters as well trying to get more participation in our fundraising efforts. There were a few fundraisers that I would like my own chapter to try. Thank you to all who participated. We would like to do this again in January.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer