[Nfbf-l] I'm so pleased to let you know!

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Oct 3 12:05:09 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

As most of you know, I lost my dear guide dog Merry about 7 weeks ago
unexpectedly to bone cancer.  She brought joy to all who loved her, and I
still miss her very much.  But I have good news to share!  I will be going
to the Seeing Eye in Morristown, New Jersey, on October 24, returning on
Nov. 12.  I am impressed with how quickly the school was able to get me into
a class.  No snow and ice for this girl!!  Just advised to take rain boots,
so it's off to Target.

Seeing Eye has WIFI, plus a tech center with 7 computer stations, all with
JAWS.  So if I want to, I can at least find out what all of you guys are up
to (smile.)

Have a great weekend!

Sherrill