[Nfbf-l] I'm so pleased to let you know!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat Oct 3 15:11:39 UTC 2009

One thing is for certain, Sherrill, you will have a wonderful weekend
knowing that you have been accepted into the October class at the Seeing
Eye. I am just so very happy for you and am so glad you called me to share
the good news. I'll miss both you and Mary at the leadership seminar but
we'll be on for Washington.

Be sure to send me your telephone number when you get settled. Everyone has
their own phone there and there are no roommates. No dog will ever replace
your Mary but your new guide will have special gifts and a certain
personality that will endear you to him/her very soon. I always remember
that my guide dogs are just as different as my three children and that
thought helps me in making that transition.

Love and hugs,

Kathy