[Nfbf-l] JAX netbook computer raffle

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Oct 4 16:47:42 UTC 2009

This is great, Gina.  I'm glad the raffle's going well.
Were you able to get the netbook donated?  For comparison, would you mind
telling us what the retail value is?  Mike has the Acer,  and is smaller,
which is good, but the plus for the one you're raffling is that it has full
size keys.  I'll certainly be sending you a little something to support your
raffle!

Sherrill