[Nfbf-l] JAX netbook computer raffle

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:39:33 UTC 2009

Gina, I have a meeting with Paul Kaminsky on the 15th of October. I have
already checked with him to see if he was going to see you soon and he said
yes he was. He told me he meets with both Joe and yourself on the 17th, I
believe it was after we meet for a Florida State Veteran board meeting and
that he would give you my $20 at that time. Will this be okay with you?
Please advise. Your friend in the cause, Kirk