[Nfbf-l] Crank up your sound and listen to this!

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 10 22:13:41 UTC 2009

That sounded like a really majestic version of the National Anthem, but this
is my first venture into Youtube and it just does not seem to play well with
my computer.  It will start up and then stop after a few seconds, and then
start up again, and do the same thing.  It's probably a computer defect
because some people I know have no problem with Youtube.  Oh well, sounds
like a great version, though.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms