[Nfbf-l] good way for all chapters to sell those coins

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 19:41:44 UTC 2009

Sherrill,
    As per our conversation, I will be attending the meeting of the Brandon
Coin Club to make a presentation about the coin. During the meeting, they
have an auction of coins their members are selling and have given me the
go-ahead to auction a Louie Braille silver dollar. I will also be attending
the coin show in Brandon on Saturday and hope to sell off the balance of the
proofs the East Hillsborough Chapter have. I'll let everyone know about our
success at these two events!

Fraternally yours,
Marion