[Nfbf-l] Selling the Coin

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:38:44 UTC 2009

Hello Sherril and Marion. I have an idea that may be too late to pursue,
but it wouldn't hurt us to at  last ask. but why couldn't we take advantage
of the football season by checking with the NCAA college football
organization as well as the NFL to see if we could coordinate with them and
the different stadiums  around the country to allow us to use this coin to
flip for sides as well as have tables around the stadiums in the cities
where we have chapters  available to ask there members to work them. I do
believe that this cause in which this coin represents that these American
orgainzations would be more receptive to this request than others they
receive. What says you? Your  friend in the cause, KH