[Nfbf-l] Upcoming Events

Kori King kking74 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 22 19:58:46 UTC 2009

I heard from Al and Carrie Zubillaga about the coin toss of the Louis
Braille Commemorative Coin at that game and was thrilled. I hadn't known of
this special event beforehand, and apparently it was mentioned on the radio
during the game, and Al recorded it, so I'm looking forward to hearing those
comments. Go, Gainesville chapter! Keep the faith!