[Nfbf-l] Betty McNally Update.

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 01:56:35 UTC 2009

Fellow Federation Family Members,

I wanted to let you all know that Betty McNally, NFBF Board Member,
Miami-Dade Chapter President, and NFBF Legislative Chairperson, has been in
the hospital.

About a week and a half ago, Betty went into the hospital, suffering from a
variety of symptoms. The doctors finally decided that she had suffered one,
and possibly two, mild strokes. The diagnosis was difficult to make, because
the area of the stroke appears to have been in her occipital area, the part
of the brain normally assigned to vision. Betty, who has no sight, would not
have been likely to detect most symptoms of such an event.

Betty is home now and is recovering, and would certainly appreciate your
thought and prayers.

Dan

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is"
                                    -Isaac Asimov