[Nfbf-l] Sherrill O'brien

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 27 22:51:51 UTC 2009

Thanks Marion for passing the news along.

Congratulations Sherrill!  What an exercise program!
Judy

List <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
> Date: 10/26/2009 10:21:24 PM
> Subject: [Nfbf-l] Sherrill O'brien
>
> Dear All,
>     Sherrill O'brien, Florida Association of Guide Dog Users President,
NAGDU Secretary, and NFBF Board member, wanted me to let everyone know that
she is the proud mama of a 55 lbs. Yellow Labrador Retriever named Fallon.
Her new charge has a hard pull and a quick pace! Mother and pup are doing
very well!