[Nfbf-l] Boston Market meal for $1

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:17:58 UTC 2009

This was just e-mailed to me from a very reliable source. Passing it along for your enjoyment.

Hi Dear Friends,

I just wanted to let you know that if you go on-line under Boston Market's web-site and sign up for their fan club (free). You will get a coupon that you can use every day until November 1st.  This is not a hoax. My daughter Sara went and got one today.. and then I went this afternoon and received my meal for $1.00.  Thought we all could use a break... so I'm passing this on!

In an e-mail blast to Boston Market VIP Club members Boston Market sent $1 coupons good for a quarter chicken - WHITE OR DARK, mashed potatoes with or without gravy and cornbread. You read correctly --- not $1 off, but $1 for the entire meal!
Click this link to download the $1 Boston Market chicken meal coupons. Only one coupon can be redeemed per person, per visit.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000