[Nfbf-l] Adaptive Aids

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 28 22:50:02 UTC 2009

Congratulations on your new business.  There are a lot of seasoned senior
citizens in Brooksville.  Probably many with Age Related Macular
Degeneration.  You might want to find out about local senior related
publications like a Senior Times or Senior Advantage  that you might
advertise in to market your new business.  Also, the Optometrists or
Ophthalmologists might be receptive in seeing the aids you have available.
Judy

Corp