[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] What prizes make you buy a raffle ticket?

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 21 19:23:31 UTC 2009

Hi Gina:

Cash, and grocery store cards are good.
Judy

----- Original Message -----
From: Gina Minichiello
To: NFB of Florida Listserv;NFBF -Leaders;FOPBC
Sent: 9/20/2009 11:14:12 AM
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] What prizes make you buy a raffle ticket?

  Hello all.
Just doing some brainstorming. What prize makes you buy a raffle ticket? I would appreciate your input. Some of my frvorites are:

electronics: computer, Ipod, HD TV
CASH$$$$$
Vacation package: resort stay, cruise

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
minichiellog at comcast.net

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Visit Your Group
Need traffic?
Drive customers
With search ads