[Nfbf-l] Fw: Non-Profit Survival at The Annual Family Cafe

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 22:43:29 UTC 2010

CHECK THIS OUT
Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcast.net
----- Original Message -----
From: Dill, Phyllis
To: bgrzesik at cfl.rr.com ; Brian Johnson ; Bruce Miles ; Dawn Saunders ; Dwight ; Henry ; Jay ; Jesus ; Jodi ; Jodi Lamm ; Joe Minichiello ; Daniel.O'Connor at dbs.fldoe.org ; P. Edwards ; Paul Edwards ; Paul Kaminsky ; Robert Kelly ; Rufus ; Sheryl ; Ted ; Townsend, Suzanne DBS
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:15 AM
Subject: FW: Non-Profit Survival at The Annual Family Cafe

FYI  Refer to the following information provided by Dawn.

Dear Friend,

In these difficult financial times, it's hard for families to get by. Unfortunately, the same thing is true of the non-profit organizations that so many families rely on for resources and support.

If you are part of one of those non-profits, we have something special to offer you. The Family Cafe is pleased to invite you to a one-day seminar, Survival of the Fittest: Non-Profit Success in Today's Economy, on Thursday, June 17 from 9 am to 5 pm. That's the Thursday prior to The Annual Family Cafe, and the seminar will be held at the same location, the Disney Coronado Springs.

Join organizational and program leaders from across the country to learn, share, and gather resources that will help your organization survive and remain sustainable for years to come. This targeted workshop will help leaders to develop skills to keep non-profit organizations healthy. Emphasis will be placed on fundraising, organizational development, strategic planning and financial viability.

To register, go to http://www.familycafe.net/survival2010/

Hotel reservations at the Coronado can be made by calling 407/939-1020 or visiting this Disney website: http://www.mydisneymeetings.com/familycafe2010. Make sure to mention The Family Cafe to get a reduced room rate.

We hope to see all of our friends from Florida non-profits there!

Yours,

The Family Cafe