[Nfbf-l] Fw: [FL-DB-OUTREACH] FW: [fldeafblind] Updated - HKDBACelebration

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 03:31:29 UTC 2010

I will highly recommend Tabla to anyone who wants to try Indian stuff. I
miss no opportunity to go there. If somebody wants to try during the
convention it is not very far from International Drive. The usual rate for
buffet is $12. It includes all these dishes plus more and champagne. Sorry
for wandering off topic but I am feeling hungry at this of the night. Thanks
Joe.