[Nfbf-l] Guest directory for convention hotel

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:48:11 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I was asked to put this document into Braille for the hotel where we will be having our state convention, but it is a 20-page document, and while I will make a few copies to be kept at the front desk, I feel it is prohibitive to Braille lots of copies that may not be used. To that end, I am attaching both the PDF version, which will open with Adobe reader, as well as a text version, which I saved. The text version should download nicely to your portable reading device or save to your computer. It is really quite a helpful guide. Hope it will be of use to you.

Please see attached.

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"