[Nfbf-l] I need a second job

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 01:22:30 UTC 2010

Does anyone know of a job that I can do at home after working all day? I
need to get a new roof and windows before next winter. I will take any
suggestions. I don't have a house phone but I do have internet. I don't
think Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Cheiff is right for me. I would have to get
a sitter and I cannot afford to do so.

I am really good at data entry and typing, but I am not a strong speller. I
have tried the EBAY thing and have had a website selling different items, no
luck there either.

Okay, I hate to ask for help, but that is what I am doing.
Thank you all for any suggestions or ideas.
Thanks,
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward