[Nfbf-l] Fw: [fcb-l] Sensus by Phone

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:26:18 UTC 2010

Got this from another list, but also did some searching on my own and found the following.

Sherri
Prior to April 22, 2010, a TQA agent can assist you with completing the form, but you must mail back the completed form in the envelope provided with the form. Between April 23 and July 30, 2010, a TQA agent can take your information over the phone:

English: 1-866-872-6868

Spanish: 1-866-928-2010

Chinese: 1-866-935-2010

Korean: 1-866-955-2010

Vietnamese:1-866-945-2010

Russian: 1-866-965-2010

The phone lines will be open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week from February 25, 2010 through July 30, 2010. For the hearing-impaired, TDD 1-866-783-2010.

Copies of the questionnaire can also be obtained at many local not-for-profit agencies and all government offices.