[Nfbf-l] Fund Raiser

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 12 18:49:17 UTC 2010

Hello,

The Hernando / East Pasco Chapter purchased 50 of these "Dinner and a Movie"  and half are already sold before they get here.   Pay 150 for 50 cards minimum for three dollars each and sell them for ten dollars.  Three hundred and fifty dollar profit and they are easy to sell. The promotion ended last month but if you ask Kathryn and tell her I sent you, she might give a ten percent discount if you pay for them up front with the minimum purchase of fifty cards.  Just in time for convention.

David Wermuth

Subject: Introducing Our Nationwide Dinner & A Movie Card!

David,

It's the moment you've all been waiting for: we're proud to announce the launch of our new Dinner & A Movie Card, with participation at locations across the country.

With the Dinner & A Movie (and more!) Card, your friends and family can enjoy access to over 100,000 restaurants, movie theatres, and shops. No need to wait 3-4 weeks for us to sign up merchants - everyone's already participating, with more being added every day! As an added bonus, all orders placed before the end of this month will receive 10 free cards with their order. That's another $100 in extra profit for your group! Whoa! Give us a call at 877.909.6400 or check out our website to see who's on the card in your area.

We're also offering a free iPod Shuffle, $75 iTunes gift card, $75 off your order, OR a $75 Amazon.com gift card for every order of 400 cards or more placed between now and the end of the month (some restrictions apply). Incentives and prizes are a proven method for getting your team, club, school, etc motivated to sell, sell, sell! You're welcome to use any of these items we're giving you as a way to get those sellers excited about your fundraiser, or you can even keep them for yourself as a great big 'thank you' for organizing and running such a successful fundraiser.

Motivating your team might just be the single most important task when it comes to a successful fundraiser, and it doesn't hurt to throw in a prize incentive! Rewarding the top sellers creates a sense of friendly competition, which always leads to higher sales. Obviously, the better the prizes, the more motivated the team is going to be to sell, but even small things can do the trick. These days, items like iPods, gift cards, and movie tickets are big hits with teenagers, and it's always nice if everyone receives something for participating.

It also helps motivation to keep a running tally - a scoreboard of sorts - somewhere that is visible for the entire group so they know where they stand. Something like our free fundraising thermometer on your website, for example.

In all fundraising situations, remember that we're always here to help!

And be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook!

Have a great day!

Kathryn Grona
Buy For Charity
3001 South Lamar Blvd. Suite 310
Austin, Texas 78704
877-909-6400

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options, visit:
 https://bfc.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=25572&m=13054&e=0af6b8c7

Buy For Charity
3001 S. Lamar #310
Austin, Tx 78704