[Nfbf-l] Fw: [nagdu] Blind Man plans to solo 130 walk acrossBayArea

Carolyn Lapp lappland at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 13 07:01:00 UTC 2010

sherri,
the group "Blind Americans" was organized by  Bob kroaker and not Marilyn
Womble. Another   totally blind gentleman named Clarance Schultz is going to
walk, from Citrus county to Boston or some place like that.  he is a 60+
year old veteran who is going to use a  new invention that will connect to
his tongue and help him to see shadows, etc. best wishes to both!