[Nfbf-l] Covert Affairs

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 03:51:13 UTC 2010

Sherri, I tried earlier to explain and describe it to our friends, I guess
it was not very well done! Ha HA! The best thing I liked about it besides
not having to fold up my cane everytime I sat down or got in a vehicle was
that all you had to do to realize there was something in front of you was by
the different beeps it  would make. It truly was a very user friendly item!
the whole unit was about 5inches long and  fit in back pockets for our
gentlemen friends, or placed easily in our Lady friends purses! KH
Kirk Harmon
1138 Evening Stroll Lane
Jacksonville, FL. 32221

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress, Inc.
President & CEO
PH: (904) 783-9896
Cell: (407) 473-2176

" Turning Hope into Reality"!