[Nfbf-l] A TO Z Adaptive Aidz

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 16:29:29 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone!

We have some great deals going on right now and we're also offering free
shipping until August 5th!!!

How about this talking pedometer to help you keep track of how many calories
your burning off and how far you've walked or exercised, and it's on sale
for only $17.99.  We have 19 left in our inventory and there selling fast!
If you order on or before August 5th all of our products ship free.  Also,
if you want to order now and have a couple days before your banking account
is going to have the funds just let us know in the memo when ordering that
you want the funds taken out on a certain day.

Ever wonder how many calories you've burned off or forget how long you've
walked? This talking pedometer tells you how far you have walked or jogged,
the calories you have burnt and how much time you have spent exercising. It
includes an FM radio that scans stations until you tune into one that you
like. Includes earphones and a belt clip. Measures 2.75 X 2.25 X 1 and uses
2 (AAA) batteries.

This Deli-Pro Knife and slicing guide is great for all  your cutting needs.
Only 19.99.  Free shipping until August 5th.

This Deli Pro knife has an adjustable guide to help you cut food to the
perfect thickness. Just turn the knob to adjust the guides thickness then
cut even slices of bread, fruits, meat, veggies. Very easy to adjust and
easy to clean.

Revolution Graphite Canes only 36.99.  Free shipping until August 5th.

This "Revolution" graphite cane (five sections) is more durable, more
flexible and sensitive than a aluminum cane. One year warranty and comes
with a pencil tip. Also available are the pear drop tip, metal, roller and
the roller ball. Comes in two inch increments from 46 to 60 inches.

Fast reading Clinical Thermometer only $10.99

Free shipping until August 5th!

This fast reading talking thermometer has a loud clear female voice either
in Fahrenheit or Celsius.  Check your children's, Spouses or your own
temperature in seconds accurately.

We also offer Gift Certificates in increments of $25.00 which are a great
present and can be spent on all of our products.

www.atozadadaptiveaidz.com

is family owned and employ's only the blind-low vision persons.  Call us and
we'll answer any questions you might have with our friendly and professional
sales staff.  We also carry many more items not listed on our web site and
if we don't have it we'll get it for you at the lowest prices available.

Thank You,

David Wermuth
www.atozadaptiveaidz.com
Email / David at atozadaptiveaidz.com