[Nfbf-l] Covert Affairs and Laser Cane

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 01:02:43 UTC 2010

PJ, this show sounds better by the moment! I like seeing us depicted in
television and film as competent and capable people for the rest of the
sighted world to learn and see! KH

Kirk Harmon
1138 Evening Stroll Lane
Jacksonville, FL. 32221

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress, Inc.
President & CEO
PH: (904) 783-9896
Cell: (407) 473-2176

" Turning Hope into Reality"!