[Nfbf-l] Audible.com

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 01:06:31 UTC 2010

Hi all,

The audible.com web site is a great place to buy audible books.  They often
have brand new releases available on the release date.  I up until the last
few days have been able to find and click the button to listen to a small
segment of the book prior to deciding whether or not to buy it.  They
recently have made some changes to the web site and it seems now that the
button is no longer accessible.

If there are any Audible users out there please check this out for
yourselves and I encourage you to let Audible know about the problem.  I
have already done so both by phone and by e mail.  I have to say that the
person I spoke with on the phone though he tried really had no clue.  He
said he would pass on my findings but I decided to write as well to make
sure I was heard.  I know there are lots of blind Audible users out there
and hopefully many will write and/or call.  You can find the contact info by
clicking the contact link on their page but if you need help let me know

Thanks,

Jim