[Nfbf-l] No audio Captcha on Facebook

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 05:56:39 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have just gotten into using Facebook. I was trying to friend someone and it asked me to "fill in the text". In the past, there has been an audio captcha, but now, there does not seem to be one. Is there somewhere I can go to let Facebook know that its audio Captchas are gone? This very much inhibits my use of Facebook. Thanks.

Sherri
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"