[Nfbf-l] No audio Captcha on Facebook

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 11:37:56 UTC 2010

Sherri,

I'll have to take a look around.  Incidently, m.facebook.com is somewhat
more accessible but I've never been able to use the captia there when using
my PC.  There was an audio challenge the last time I tried it but I could
never get it to work using either audio or text.  I would submit it but it
never worked.  I suspect it knows that I am using a PC and not a mobile
device.

Thanks,
Jim