[Nfbf-l] Intro

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:40:08 UTC 2010

Hello Jessica, welcome to our Florida affiliate! I hope you get to the
Stuart chapter meeting and get to meet all of them in your area! As an old
Navy Vet all I can say is " Welcome Aboard!" Your friend in the cause, Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1138 Evening Stroll Lane
Jacksonville, FL. 32221

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress, Inc.
President & CEO
pH: (904) 783-9896
Cell: (407) 473-2176

" Turning Hope into Reality"!