[Nfbf-l] Merry Christmas!

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sat Dec 25 00:46:30 UTC 2010

Same to you & Gloria and to all!

Denise

-- Sent frnd to everyoneom my Palm Pre
On Dec 24, 2010 5:59 PM, Dan Hicks <danjhicks at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear everyone,

We want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukah, a

Wonderful Festivus, or the very best of whatever midwinter festival you

choose to celebrate.

May you all have peace and joy and the warmth of knowing that loved ones are

near, whether close enough to hug, or close in you hearts.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Gloria and Dan

"New ideas pass through three periods: (1) It can't be done. (2) It probably

can be done, but it's not worth doing. (3) I knew it was a good idea all

along!"

                      - Arthur C. Clarke

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org