[Nfbf-l] UPS Humor!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:31:58 UTC 2010

Well Gina, I am glad to hear that your Pop might enjoy the humor of his
proffession! I think more than anything, it showed how the mechanics were
playing with the Pilots in reference to their ignorance of the very planes
the fly! BTB, aren't you in Washington with Joe? Just curious is all! Always
your friend, KH
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812