[Nfbf-l] Ocala

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 5 07:08:45 UTC 2010

Someone can refresh my memory but it seems to me we had a chapter in Ocala
several years ago.  I'm remembering I think that they showed up at the state
convention on a few occasions.

I know it seems like it was eons ago but isn't that where the Florida Center
for the Blind was located that Marilyn Womble used to be in charge of?
Seems to me they fell on hard times and I'm not sure that center still
exists.

Bill Outman