[Nfbf-l] question

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:09:48 UTC 2010

Dan, I tend to agree with you 100% when you speak of the Government  and the
time needed to get results from our's or anyone else's efforts working with
our Officials that can make things happen for us! I also feel that if any of
us or anyone else with a disability that would like to see their lives be
improved by one thing or another that, if they are not truly ill, or unable
to travel their community, should go and meet their representatives that
control their local  communities as well as their  State Rep's when they are
in town to explain their needs! I believe that so many of  us have become so
lazy with our American process that this is the true reason that we have
lost most of our control of Government at this time! I would like to say one
other thing while I am speaking out about these and that is that if you are
too sick or disabled to travel, you should still be able to man a phone on
your behalf or others like yourself and begin to make our struggle of
equality stronger to the ones that work for US! There are too many of us
that want change but tend to always find excuses why they themselves are
unable to advocate however, and rely on others on their behalf, then start
ceritizing the others efforts that are doing their JOB! So, if anyone is
listening to Dan or my reply that can relate to our remarks, then please
pick up a phone, come to a meeting, or start to browse your computers to see
what you can do on  not only our behalf, but Yours as well! Your friend in
the cause, KH

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812