[Nfbf-l] Outdated content from Florida channel on Newslineabout todisappear

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:46:22 UTC 2010

Got it Mark and thank you.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark" <markspark at bellsouth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] Outdated content from Florida channel on Newslineabout
todisappear

Martin County Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida, Mark
Tardif, President.
772-287-6786, (home) or 772-919-1052, (cell).  1600 South Kanner Highway,
Apartment 208, Stuart, Florida, 34994.  Email is markspark at bellsouth.net.
Meeting times are the second Friday of each month at 5:00 P.M. at St.
Joseph's Catholic Church, 1200 East Tenth Street, Stuart.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms