[Nfbf-l] NFBF Friends

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sat Feb 13 20:40:35 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I want you to  know that I'm so thankful for your wishes and prayers. This
morning Dan and I went to the doctor's office to take the bandages off. I
can see somewhat but not clearly. If I am boring you, please remember I have
to practice my JAWS. I have  promised myself, that I am permanently trading
my mouse for better skills.

I appreciate your friendship and want you to know what a life-changing
experience this has been for me. Now I don't have to get my nose on my
monitor to see and I can avoid the neckaches and backaches. I will let you
know of my progress.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629