[Nfbf-l] Update on Gloria

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 02:47:32 UTC 2010

Dan and Gloria,

Having been out of e-mail contact for a couple of days, I have had the first
chance to respond to this message. I wish Gloria all the best and encourage
her to keep up the faith! I will keep her in my prayers. I admire so much
all she has done and how she has coped with all of this. She has managed to
keep up with everything--the treasury, Newsline concerns, a trip to
Washington as well as her job. Hang in there Gloria! We're all pulling for
you.