[Nfbf-l] Kirk in hospital again, awaiting heart cath!

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 02:55:48 UTC 2010

Kirk,

I don’t know if you have a PC in the hospital or if you will read this
later, but please know that we are all happy that you are doing better. You
take care of yourself and get all the way well really soon.

We are all pulling for you

Dan

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is”
                                    —Isaac Asimov