[Nfbf-l] Test

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 20 15:22:14 UTC 2010

This is a test.  There appear to be some weird server issues between me and Google, as though Google won't play well with bellsouth.net or something.  I am sending messages to Sherrie Brun and they are coming back with error messages that the address was rejected by the server, and I appear to be able to send to other people, and she is receiving messages via Google from others, so I don't get it.  I've never heard of Google not getting along with Bellsouth.net, but what do I know.  Please let me know if you get this.  Thank you.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms