[Nfbf-l] Test again

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 20 21:02:05 UTC 2010

Well, my server continues to do strange things, so it wasn't just between me and Sherrie, but between me and anyone.  I have just rebooted in the hopes that this will do the trick.  I will consider it a rather severe test of character and patience if God drags me, kicking and screaming into the not so tender arms of Bell South technical support.  But, I also wanted to tell you Kirk, in case my last message didn't reach the list, that I am very glad you are doing better.  I think you had us rather scared for a while, but I am glad you are still with us.  Take care.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms