[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Still low room rates for NFBFCONVENTION HOTEL

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:41:24 UTC 2010

Gina, I understand this. I was just trying to explain that members most
likely won't pay the higher rate, even if they know we will have to pay for
our contract minimum. I just wish someone would have asked me about a place
to sign with in the Orlando  area earlier! I could have avoided all of this
unfortunately if asked! Always your friend, KH

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812
Office: 407-380-3371